Re: launch applet on command line, not panel menu?

Hi. The way to do that is to run the applet binary from the command line and then add the applet to the panel using the right-click menu in the usual fashion. You will then get output sent to the command line.

Regards,
Kevin

From: Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi mail co kr>
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: launch applet on command line, not panel menu?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:53:49 +0900

Hi!
I've succeed to stick my applet to gnome2 panel.
and now, I struggle to make a profit applet :)

I wonder if there is a way to launch applet on command line,
not panel menu which do not show me output of applet.
or is there some file which log whole panel output?

you may know what I'm saying. I really need debug info!