ximian control-center: Functions disappeared

Just ran an ximian update and am at control-center-1.5.7-ximian.1  I
find that most of the functions that were in control-center have
disappeared.  I now get gui screen which offers "main" on the left side,
choices of Background, Default Applications, Keyboard, Mouse,
Screensaver, Sound and Startup Hint.

No where do I find where to change window manager, for example, or many
other functions I recall from prior control-center versions.  Can anyone
say how to fix this?

Thanks.

--
John P. Verel