Re: Evolution Filter

I did the "Recipients does not contain your-email-address" item, and it moved messages, both with and without my email address into a "spammer" folder, it also copied ones that were aimed at another folder into both the "spammer" folder, and the other designated folder.
I did not have a stop statement, which I will try.

					Thanks
					Sean