Which Package

I noticed something today.  I was on The Red Hat Network web page and it
told me that my system was out of date.  I downloaded the packages and
installed them and everything was cool.  I then got on Red Carpet and it
also told me that my system was out of date.  I noticed that it was
telling me that the same packages were out of date.  Same versions
except the Red Carpet packages all xanim (sp) in there names.  Which
packages should I use?

Thanks

Kevin