Gnome compile order document is no longer valid.

Title: Gnome compile order document is no longer valid.

I do not know who maintains this web page:

http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html

But it does not appear to be valid any more. Here is an updated list. My additions marked with an "*":

Compilation order for GNOME

Compile glib.
Compile gtk+.
Compile imlib.
Compile ORBit.
Compile audiofile.
Compile esound.
Compile libxml.
Compile gnome-libs.
Compile gdk-pixbuf.
Compile libghttp.
Compile libglade.
Compile libgtop.
Compile gnome-print.
* Compile oaf.
* Compile GConf.
* Compile gnome-vfs.
Compile control-center.
* Compile scrollkeeper.
Compile gnome-core.

Hope this helps. If the web page needs to be updated I will be happy to help.

Regards,
 /*Raj*/

the system manager.

Antigen for the presence of computer viruses.