Re: Gnome login restarts gnome the first time I login.

hi all,

I have the same problem, but not allways, that when I try to login, it seams
like the password was wrong and I need to login again, but other times work
ok, what I am making wrong?

I am not sure about the version of gdm that I have installed, I check in the
directories where red carpet leave the installed packages  and there is a
gdm-2.2.2.1-ximian.12.i386.rpm file, I asume that it is installed, is there a
doirect way to ask gdm which version is?

thanks