Try different types of rpm CPU arch.

Hi:
     I think that should be possible in the future configure the red carpet
to say, for example, 'In this machine I've an AMD K6-2' and download by
default the rpm specially compiled for this architecture. It's only (
ahem...) needed more space to store the different CPU types rpms tree and
some new logic in the Red Carpet application....
     It's only an idea but I think that this could optimize the machines,
couldn't it?

Best Regards

( Sorry to all the Humanity for my bad  english )