Nautilus freezes intermitantly on fast system.

Hi all,

On my system (RH 7.1 w/ Ximian 1.4) Nautilus (nautilus-1.0.4-ximian.5)
freezes intermitantly.  I've got a nice system, so my problem isn't a
resource one. When I click on icons in Nautilus, sometimes it takes
around 15 seconds for the focus to happen, and sometimes when I double
click on a folder it takes a while for it to proceed. Other times, the
exact same action on the exact same file/folder proceeds almost
instantaneously. My system is 1.4GHz, 512 DDR, GForce 2 GTS 32MB. If
you believe it's the Nvidia's driver let me tell you I've been having
this problem since before I installed their driver. Also, all other apps
(bonobo ones too) perform just fine. During the times Nautilus freezes,
my disk usage is 0% and my processor usage is negligable.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
-ryan