RE: desktop

You know, I just noticed that myself with Ximian 1.4 and Sawfish. It seems
the only way to create an icon is to copy some existing one there as a

-----Original Message-----
From: warlock
To: gnome-list gnome org
Sent: 9/12/01 11:23 AM
Subject: desktop

Hi everyone,

I have small problem which I can't solve but probably is a piece of cake
for most of you. I use gnome-1.4 end enlightment 0.16.5 from slackware
distribution. My problem is that I cannot put any icon on my desktop. if
anyone knows how to deal with it thanx in advance.

gnome-list mailing list
gnome-list gnome org