Re: Gnumeric build problems

In message <20010912190122 C11394 indonesia kscanners no>, Toralf Lund writes:

>The RPM still isn't complete, though; it's at least necessary to add
>%{prefix}/share/gnumeric/%{version} to the file list.

>*SIGH* I wish everyone would get rid of this bad habit of installing
>directly from source (or whatever they do), and start supporting package
>management for real...

The spec file for gnumeric in CVS is supported and works.  I don't know what
your situation is but your patch was bogus.

I will be checking in some mostly cosmetic changes soon that provide a
finer-grained control over the /usr/share/gnumeric directory, but I have been
working very hard for over a year insuring that the gnumeric spec file is
working and up to date.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts