How can I change the font in the GNOME help browser?

Hello all!

See subj.
Well, fonts in GTK-widgets seem to look ok, but text inside help
_document_ looks bad -- like fonts in xterm, for instance, -- "fixed".

How can I fix that?
Can I fix that by .gtkrc file editing or not?

--
I'm not programmer, but normal user, and know a bit (yet, but it's quite
interesting for me :) about GNOME as well as GTK.

I use GNOME 1.4.0.4 in Debian woody system, witj kernel 2.2.17

Thanks.