Compile problems with control-center-1.4.0.1

Hi all,
With the help of a couple people on this list I am making progress with
my compile. :)

I have hit another problem and I am stuck.

Basically the error is:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `gnomecc.desktop', needed by
`all-am'.  Stop

I looked in the control-center directory and gnomecc did complete
compilation, but make is confused and dieing.  Any ideas how to progress
from here?  I am working on a Sparc Solaris 2.7 build.

thanks,
dave

--
David Peart