Re: Where is saved the configuration of conection with RH PPP

jholgado dipucr es said:
> I am very new in Linux (RedHat 7.1), but i have experience in other UNIX.
> I deleted a conection internet (RH PPP) with the utility netcfg (delete the
> interface ppp0). My conection rh ppp is crash.

> when i have a new conection wit the same name that my old conection, i can't
> save the conection.

> where is the file configuration of my conection rh ppp?.

If you want to use rp3 (red hat's gui for ppp) to dial, or if you want to use
wvdial, to dial from a command line, then the config file is /etc/wvdial.conf.
Both of these come with configuration programs (rp3-config and wvdialconf
respectively). You may need to delete /etc/wvdial.conf before re-configuring.
You may also need to re-run netcfg first and add a new ppp interface.

Regards,

Chris