Decorate non-Gnome windows with Gnome theme??

Am I imagining things or did I change a setting in Gnome Control-Center
which allowed me to decorate non-GTK windowed apps with my default Gnome
Theme colours?

I'm sure I was using such a setting for the past seven or eight months
but for some reason I can't find it in Gnome Control-Center (or Nautilus
Preferences - which contains the same applets) in RH7.2.

Previously I was using Ximian Gnome 1.4  on RH7.1.  The same Gnome
version I'm using now, but I'm sure this setting was there.

Will somebody point out the obvious?  Unless I really did imagine it.
<g>

Best regards :)
--
Lee J. Moore