Re: RH7.2, Gnome 1.4 & Nautilus 'start-here'

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 01:14:22AM +0100, Lee J . Moore wrote:
> In Gnome 1.4 on Red Hat 7.2, there is a start-here section in Nautilus.
> It can be launched from the Gnome Desktop by an icon, or by typing
> start-here: into the Nautilus browser.
>
> Unfortunately (for me at least), this start-here: Nautilus window
> launches whenever I log into Gnome.
>
> Does anybody know how to prevent this?  Please note:
>
> What gives?

OK, I was more curious about where this Nautilus was being launched
from.  It is:

/usr/share/gnome/default.session

And the culprit is:

8,id=default8
8,Priority=40
8,RestartCommand=nautilus start-here: -g 600x410+150+100 --sm-client-id
default8

Anyway, for the benefit of the archive, for anybody else who's curious
or doesn't want this window opening by default for every user on their
(RH7.2) system, there's the answer. ;)

Best regards :)
--
Lee J. Moore