Re: Adding launcher to menu

ok, that makes sense, but how do I login as root in
Gnome?  (sorry, Linux newbie here).  When I installed
RH7.1, I created one user - "rick".  I just tried the
following sequence. Logged out from my non-root login
(from Gnome), then tried logging in as user "rick"
with password == the root password. I get
"Authentication failed" when I do so.

Some more help please?

Thanks.

Rick