Problems with gnome-terminal

Hi,

I want to change the color of the cursor in gnome-terminal. I could choose a
custom color for the foreground and the background but I could not find any
option to set the cursor color. I am looking for something on the lines of
-cr option to xterm ?

Can I change the color of the cursor in gnome-terminal ?

Is it possible to map a key such as Shift+UpArrow to move the screen one
line at a time just like Shift+PageUp moves the screen one page up ?

I am using gnome-1.4 on Linux.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at cs dot wustl dot edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Washington University in St.Louis