Re: cut and paste from tk apps to gnome-terminal

Chris Rouch <cdvr pobox com> writes:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for anything I could try to fix this? If I
> try the ximian rpm will this break something else?

I believe it's broken by Red Hat patches to fix gnome-terminal and
gnome-libs for multibyte languages. Using a different gnome-libs or
gnome-terminal package probably fixes it, but breaks
Japanese/Chinese/Korean support.

I haven't yet investigated the exact issue, so I'm not sure why it
only happens from Tk apps. It may be a bug in Tk or in the Zvt patches
in gnome-libs.

Havoc