Re: Irritating square
- From: Benjamin FrantzDale <bfrantzdale orion ac hmc edu>
- To: Martin S <chimbis bahnhof se>
- Cc: Gnome list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Irritating square
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
My understanding is that this sort of problem stems from a problem with
you'r video driver and X. You should be able to turn off the
minimizing/maximizing animation to get rid of the problem, though.
How you do that depends on you'r window manager.
On 10 Oct 2001, Martin S wrote:
> When minimizing applications I keep seeing an irritating square that
> "stumbles" down into a corner. How do I get rid of this? Looks like the
> minimizing is having problems re-painting itself ... This on a 128 MB
> RAM 800 Mhz machine....
> (Mandrake 8, Ximian Gnome)
> Martin S
> gnome-list mailing list
> gnome-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev