Re: how do i kill gmc?

En mar, 2001-10-09 a 07:16, Jared Kidd escribio:
> ack!  I ran gmc to to use the file explorer thing and now the desktop
> thing/icons (gmc) is loaded every time i log in.  If i kill it it will just
> respawn back.  How do i kill it for good(without uninstalling it)?

  In any gmc window, click on the Commands->Exit menu option. It
shouldn't respawn. That is what I did the first time I installed
Nautilus, but i have tried it right now in my Ximian installation and it
still works. You must save your session after that. If you don't know
how you, then simply exit session, and check the save session button (if
this button doesn't appear, it means that your session is configured to
be saved on exit).

  Alfonso.