Re: reboot doesnt clear gnome session history

bfrantzdale orion ac hmc edu (2001-10-05 at 1520.29 -0700):
> > After every reboot of my machine, gnome brings up
> > all xterms and other X windows I had on my machine
> > before rebooting.
> I believe you have to close you'r programs, then log out.

He has to turn off the save session (Control Center / Session /
Session Options / Automatically save session changes to session). So
the computer tidies the mess, not the user. He can have the Prompt
option to on, so he can save if he changes something that wants to be
permanent.

GSR