Re: Key Mapping (New question..)
- From: Hani Jabr <hani iinet net au>
- To: Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
- Cc: Kent Nyberg <blurk telia com>, "gnome-list gnome org" <gnome-list gnome org>, George Farris <george gmsys com>
- Subject: Re: Key Mapping (New question..)
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:00:19 +0100
Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> On 4 Oct 1999, Kent Nyberg wrote:
> > Is it possible to map some keys in sawfish or
> > gnome to start other programs?
> > Like in WindowMaker i can make it start
> > mozilla with ctrl+alt+m etc..
> > I have not find anything more than the possibility
> > to change predefined things. Like resize windows etc..
> Copy the "keys" file from you libdir (e.g.
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icewm) and add any command you'd like to see.
Is it possible to do map some keys to enter text in a window, either a
terminal window/shell program, or a text document?
] [Thread Prev