menu locations

When I run gmenu, it shows the "system menu (mandrake8)" and "ximian" menus for editing. I was just woundering where the menus are at on the system, like what directory on the drive are they in. Are they a bunch of seperate shortcuts like the windows start menu or is it just one file with all the links inside it? One, more question: How can I get the "Programs" menu on the ximian menu (the top one) so show the "system" menu instead of the "ximian" menu?

Jared Kidd
"You can kill a man, but you can't kill what he stands for.
Not unless you first break his spirit."--Smoking Man (X-files)
http://radnimax.com/
icq = 17713745
msn = Xamindar