Re: Gnome or KDE?

> compare the two for my needs.  I hear it is quite difficult these days to
> successfully switch between the latest versions of the two, otherwise I'd
> just have both and try each for a while (please let me know if this is
> incorrect).  I unfortunately only have one Linux box right now, so can't

You say you are running redhat 7.2?  if you are using a graphical login
(gdm) then then you are one menu click on the login screen away from using
KDE assuming you installed it.  the best recomendation is to give them
both a fair shot.  They are both really slick and nice to use, and use can
quite seemlessly run app's from one evironment when using another, don't
worry too much about it.

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi