From: gnome-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gnome-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of M. Lavasani
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:45
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Setting up Gnome

Hi

I 've already had look round the gnome site for any information that
can help me to set up Gnome on HPUX platform.

I've already compiled most of the required programs and installed them
all in "/opt/gnome".

I've edited my ".xsession" add the :

	 'exec gnome-session'
into it.

When I start my session, Gnome fails to start. and I cann't log into my
system
unless I edit the ".xsession" and reomve the above line.
Is there any note or tutorials
that shows step by step of setting up the Gnome ????

Thanks

			__Mehdi