Re: Where is "the Cursor one word left/right keybinding?"

Thanks for trying to help, Charles.

The Ctrl&-> things are exactly what I miss. At least I now know that those keys do work for you, but not for me. So, there must be something wrong with some configuration. Do you know where I need to look to fix this?

Best regards,
Jay Christnach

Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about.  But try using:
[CTRL]+[->] and [CTRL]+[<-] -- control-right-arrow and
control-left-arrow.  They make you move one word at a time.  And
if you want to highlight too, then hold down the [SHIFT] keys, also.

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux
     tnt @ linux.ca
     ckrempea @ alumni.sfu.ca