Nautilus 1.0.1

Just upgraded my machine to Mandrake 8.0 and Nautilus looks pretty
good.  One question though, I use E for my wm and Nautilus is apparently
overriding my background settings made by E.  I've turned off
backgrounds in Gnome, but no good.  I can drag and drop backgrounds from
Nautilus to the desktop, as well as reset it, but I'd kinda like to
stick with E for managing my backgrounds.

Is it possible, or am I out of luck?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric denali atlnet com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein