Re: screensaver

Yep, I brought this up a couple of days ago.  I don't have a fix for you, and I
didn't know that the powersave works if you don't have the screensaver running,
so I might switch to just power save.  I don't really care if the Matrix comes
up or not!  I just want my monitor to shut off...

Does anyone know where this problem is coming from?