What about--without-northern-hemisphere-spring-equinox flag

On Monday 28 May 2001 13:35, you wrote:
> On 25 May 2001 15:25:44 -0700, George wrote:
> > Tsk tsk tsk, how come people always first think of the panel when there
> > are easter eggs.

How about a standard --without-northern-hemisphere-spring-equinox flag
(I would not want to discriminate on the basis of religion!)
or better yet, a global policy setting inside gnome-config to
get rid of this stuff?

These things reflect badly on the whole project IMHO.
--
David T. Bath - David Bath edipost auspost com au
+61 3 9204 8713 (w)   0418 316 634 (M)