Re: Lib SVG for the Gnome canvas

Hello!

The closest thing I know is librsvg. It cannot do canvas items, but
can render subset of SVG to RGBA buffers. If you want to use small
sprite-like items, it may make sense, to render RGBA buffers, and
then create GnomeCanvasImages from those.

I have future goal of breaking sodipodi drawing code into library,
but this is even not started yet.

Btw. GCompris looks like extra-nice from screenshots! Too bad that my
older children are bit too old (play quake), and youngest one is
bit too young (cannot walk yet) ;-)

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski