Re: Can't install Gnome 1.4

Yep, apparently I had installed a preview version of nautilus a while back
and it installed freetype2.1-beta8-eazel_1 (or something really close to
that).  I removed that file with an 'rpm -e' (and had to remove a bunch of
nautilus files too) then re-ran the Red Carpet installer and now it is
happily installing Gnome 1.4 on my system.

Thanks!