Re: docs in gnome-media (et al)

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 07:43:22PM -0700, David Hampton wrote:
> I get about a zillion errors trying to build the documentation for
> recent gnome programs (gmix, gtcd, gtkhtml, evolution).  Can anyone
> tell me what programs/files I'm missing or need to update?  I've
> attached the start of the errors below from the gmix documentation
> (they all produce similar errors).  This is on a RedHat 7.0 system
> with the following versions:

[big snip]

I never got to test gnome-media docs with 1.4, I didn't(don't) have enough HD space
to DL and install. :/  I'm hoping to find a CD soon. I have Redhat 7.0, but my
versions are docbook-3.1-7, openjade-1.3-6, and stylesheets-1.54.13rh-5. You
probably just need Dave Mason's gnome-doc-tools package. Try
http://people.redhat.com/~dcm/

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.