Re: Normal case icon names on desktop

If GMC is being used to draw the desktop then this should be controlled
by the gtk+ theme. Go to control-panel and set a custom font in the
theme selector applet. If nautilus is being used to draw the desktop
"wich will soon be the default" then use the font setting in Nautilus
prefrences.

Hope this helps.