Problem with pager

  Hi to all.

    I have this simple problem : ( RedHat 7.0 )

      when start "startx" I obtain
------
             Desk guide Alert

           Gnome desktop guide (pager) you are not
           running a gnome compliant window manager.
           Gnome support by the window manager is strongly
           recommended for proper desk guide operation .

-------

    I have reinstalled Xfree, sawfish, gnome but nothing.

    I can't work with my PC : all the windows are in top-left and
    can't move it ( there isn't the top blue bar )

     Where is the problem ???

         Alessandro