Re: Ximian on slackware?

They don't support Slackware because there ain't a solid packaging
system that checks for dependencies and stuff.... Slackware also isn't
in the list of supported platforms for Gnome. But if you've got the time
and the patience to compile the stuff from source (and you will if you
run Slackware :-) ), it works fine on 7.1....

Bart