error compiling gnome-libs

Hello and sorry if I am asking something that was asked before I am new to this list.

I am trying to compile gnome on a SUN Ultrasparc 5, actually upgrading from Ximian's code, I get this error when trying to complie the gnome-libs 1.2.12

checking for __db185_open in -ldb-3... no
configure: error: Your db library is missing db 1.85 compatibility mode

I've checked the package list for Gnome but I am not able to find the DB library (or the update to it) could someone please point me to the right place to find this library.

Thank you in advance.

== Roberto Moral Denche       ==                                            ==
== UNIX Systems Administrator == It might look like I'm standing motionless,==
== Susquehanna Partners, GP.  == but I'm actively waiting for my problems   ==
== roberto susq com           == to go away                                 ==
== 1 610 617 2813             ==                          - Scott Adams -   ==
== This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the        ==
== individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are  ==
== solely those of theauthor and do not necessarily represent those of      ==
== Susquehanna Partners GP. If you are not the intended recipient,          ==
== be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,  ==
== dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is         ==
== strictly prohibited.                                                     ==