Re: Sizing panel smaller?

On 15 Mar 2001 10:45:59 +0100, Jonathan Gift wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On some screenshots I see the panel half its default size but couldn't
> see where to do it. Is it in the compiling or an option womewhere?

You need a quite new 1.2.x panel. For example, the one in the
standard-installation of Red Hat 6.2 is too old. To resize it You have
to right-click anywhere on the panel and select : Panel -> Properties ->
Size and there are some (7 in v1.3.0) choices from ultra tiny (too
small) to ridiculous (too big). If your panel is too old, you'd better
upgrade your whole gnome to 1.4 beta2. Very much has been improved in
the meantime....

Bart