Re: updater

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 08:53:40AM -0500 or thereabouts, Desmond Rivet wrote:

> I have the old helix updater, but there hasn't been any updates in a
> while. Does this have something to do with the recent name change? Do I
> have to download something new to get more updates?

One of the helix/ximian lists would be better for this, but oh well :)
I gather there have not been that many new updates for a while. There
are only so many people working at Ximian, and they have also been
building RC, XST, Evolution, and the packages for the first beta (which
were on a different site so that people wouldn't accidentally upgrade
stable working versions to unstable beta stuff). Just to add to the
mix, there was an office move in the middle of all that too.

I gather this because I asked yesterday, and the best answer I got for
when updates will resume was "soon".

Telsa