Re: sawmill and gnomecc

    No, those are good. Well, I logged out and back in and the problem seems
to be fixed. Maybe there was a missing .pid file for sawmill or something.

<minor_rant>
    Personally, I find the stability of gnome still leaves a lot to be
desired. You shouldn't have to log out and back in. Many of the details are
starting to get so obscured that it's starting to feel like *shudder* windoze.
I truly hope these Linux desktop efforts still keep Unix as the fine product
that it is.
</minor_rant>

    Cheers,

    Mike