compiling gnome-libs

All,

Has anyone had problems running make check on ORBIT-0.5.6?

I received this error (in short) ... file test-dynany.c line 330 (test_array) assertion failed ....

Any ideas?

Anyway, I ignored to see how the rest of the libs/gnome core stuff would react and there didn't __SEEM__ to be any side affects.

BUT ... it seems all is not well when running panel as whenever I try to access something in the settings I get errors saying such and such configuration applet could not be found. These seem to be capplets.

Does any of this ring any bells? If so, could you please help.

TIA

-Ants