Re: GNOME crashes for one account

I had the same problem once... try moving your ~/.gnome/session file to
~/.gnome/session.bak.  Then you should get gnome to come up with default
session.  Afterwards, you can selectively move settings from the
session.bak to the new session file that gnome creates.  Make sure that
after removing your session file, you logout of gnome properly and check
the box for saving settings.