Re: C++ Language Binding

chadoliver14 netscape net wrote:

I'm trying to learn more about using C++ to develop GNOME applications.  I noticed gtk-- and Inti::Gtk both had nice features.  I'm wondering if there is a C++ binding which is emerging from the crowd and has more support from the GNOME community?

Gtk-- (and Gnome--) will be included with Gnome 1.4, and as such be the "official" binding. Inti will be a framework for C++ on Linux (much broader scope than Gtk--, and maybe Linux only), but it is still in development. I'd go for Gtk-- if I were you.

--
   Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55 76
All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder
       Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!