New user questions.

Hello,

I dont know where exactly the problem is, but you can try run
these applications from another console (or XTerm if it work)
and see error messages there. So try switch through Ctrl+Alt+FX to console
X,
set DISPALY=your IP:0.0 and run some application.
May be you will see some usefull messages that help you find problem.

Juraj.

Napísané dňa 2001.06.29 13:06:55 +0200, (autor: Sergio Gallego DSP):