enlightement config

Hello all,

Not to go too far off topic, but I'm running a standard RH 7.1 install, and was trying to change some settings in enlightenment (which I installed with RH) I run X 4.0.3 with Gnome 1.2 (I believe). In the gnome toolbox, under window managers, I have E, Sawfish(swordfish, something like that), and TVWM.. But I can't seem to edit any settings for anything other than Sawfish. The Add, Update, Delete buttons on the right are all greyed out.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks,
Mike