Off Topic -- Volunteer Speakers at a local University

Hello All!

For those of you who live in Ontario, Canada or
somewhere else fairly nearby, if you have spare time
on your hands, this may be an opportunity for you. If
you are farther away, but are looking for a reason to
come to Canada, this is as good an excuse as any.
Otherwise, go ahead and delete this mail.

I am looking for somone to come and speak to a group
of graduate students. You may speak on anything you
wish, but the topics must be relevant to Computer
Science or Software Engineering. If you are
interested, please contact me off-list and we can
discuss it further.

Thank you for your time,

--Rooty

=====
Due to financial constraints, the light at the end of
the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.