Re: panel sizing
- From: Håvard Wigtil <havardw stud ntnu no>
- To: Andrew D Dixon <andrew dixon seranoa com>
- Cc: gnome-list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: panel sizing
- Date: 01 Jun 2001 23:56:56 +0200
On 01 Jun 2001 15:56:27 -0500, Andrew D Dixon wrote:
> Ben FrantzDale wrote:
> > The large icons should scale down just fine. They will conform to the
> > size of the panel...
> Yes they do. But what I would like to do is have a large panel with
> small icons. This way I could stack two rows of Icons onto the panel.
> See what I mean :)
Try the QuickLaunch applet (under Utility), it will let you stack many
] [Thread Prev