gnapster

I have gnapster-1.4 from ximian, and today when I try to use it, I get
the error that I must upgrade my software from www.napster.com.  ON that
site, it says transfers are temporarily disabled, so I guess the error
about upgrading the software is not entirely accurate.

Anyway, here's what I don't understand. When I try to go to the opennap
servers, I get the same error.  How does a change at napster.com affect
all those open servers?
--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn ukans edu