Re: GNOME (or sawfish) is forgetful.

Heya Tim,
This would be correct behaviour...simply because gnome-terminal takes
it on itself to save and restore it's geometry which is completely
broken. Sawfish should be responsible for geometry of course but at
the moment it is broken and there is probably no simple short term
solution until this gets fixed. There's also questions, in my mind,
about the reliability of Sawfish of saving and restoring window
positions as well...but that's another matter...

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)