floating fish, or am I crazy?

Uh, help?

Wanda the fish just floated in from the left side of my screen, bounced
off the bottom of the display, and exited out the right side.

By the time I ran and got my boss, she was gone, so of course he thinks
I'm overstressed...

Has anybody else seen this, or do I need to scrub out my coffee mug?

--
The main challenge of writing _robust_ software is gracefully handling errors
and other exceptions. - Christopher Maeda in the Unix Haters Handbook