Re: Change default desktop - or "clone" existing desktop?

Erik Hendrix wrote:

> How can one currently lock down the panel??

Hum, by panel I meant the panel in gnome-core CVS HEAD. It's a
simple case of creating a file in eg. /usr/etc/gnome/panel-config/
called System with the following -

[Restrictions]
LockDown=TRUE
NoRunBox=TRUE

and you can also have a list of unrestricted and restricted users
by specifying them with -

RestrictedUsers=
UnRestrictedUsers=

but I haven't tried this yes so it might/might not work.

	Anyway, I suspect this will be more documented in the future ;)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)